One of the WODs for the online qualifier will be a test of 1RM strength and technique.
The participants have to establish a 1 RM for the Clean & Jerk.
The rules for the the lift is as follows:
- The bar needs to go from ground to overhead.
- In the clean the bar can only move up. You cannot deadlift the bar and then go down to hang for a hang clean.
- In the Jerk you are allowed to press out at the top.
- You are allowed to do the power, split and squat version of both the Clean and the Jerk.
- In the end position you need to have fully extended knees, hips and elbows.
- You have to control the weight at the end position.
Standards for the videofilming will be announced at a later time.
If you have question to the movement standards please ask under comments.
Let the OLY-training begin!